About This Course
Completing this first level will enable you to rapidly create moderately complex business applications using 1C:Enterprise’s large range of predefined objects.
Take this course to learn the ins and outs of the 1C:Enterprise platform. It is the initial step in learning how to develop using the 1C:Enterprise platform. Complete it before taking other 1C:Enterprise application development courses.
- Familiarity with basic programming concepts and principles
- Some experience using another programming language or framework
- Understanding of the basics of relational databases
What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
20+ years of experience in the IT industry. Favorite languages and tools:
- DBMS: MS SQL (deep understanding of query plans, transactions, isolation levels, locks, etc.), PostrgeSQL, Oracle DB, IBM DB2, MySQL, MongoDB
- ML: Python, HDF5, Keras, Tensorflow
- WEB: SOAP, REST, microservices
Worked for more than two years creating software for international publishers’ online education platforms (Pearson, Macmillan, etc.). Created Junior and Middle developer C++ courses for an educational platform.
With 1C Company since 2019, developing training courses on the 1C:Enterprise platform. 1C:Enterprise platform expert at the University Skills competition in Russia. Coach for international events 1C Skills Camp.